Ceramic Adjustable Wide Slicer (4 setting slicing mandoline)
Ceramic is the purest and healthiest material for cutlery. Unlike steel, ceramic blades never rust, do not corrode from acids or oils in fruits and vegetables, and do not transfer metal ions or metallic taste to food. Ceramic's amazing strength and density (50% harder than steel) allow sharpening to microscopic precision. The result is a razor sharp blade that retains its original sharpness ten times longer than steel. Includes a 5 year warranty with an easy grip handle.
This “no set-up” wide mandoline slicer is ideal to fit larger foods such as lettuce, cabbage etc. and great for everything in between: onions, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, and more. It produces perfect slices in 4 different widths: 0.5 mm, 1.3 mm, 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm. Versatile, durable and affordable – ideal for everyday use.
• Easy to use: turn dial on back for paper thin, thin, medium and thick slices
• Wide surface to accommodate larger foods
• Safe: no blades to switch out
• Ultra sharp, durable blade won’t rust or brown foods
• Included hand guard holds food securely and protects fingers
• Foods glide effortlessly through the sharp, angled blade
• Use the corner notches to fit the slicer on top of most bowls
• Perfect for cabbage, lettuce, onions, potatoes, carrots, cucumber, etc.
• Lightweight, easy to use and easy to clean. Dishwasher safe
Always hand wash and protect your ceramic kitchenware.