Cacao, Raw Premium Beans (whole) 2.5 lb
This food of the Goddesses is a one of a kind treat. This is raw organic Cacao beans (raw chocolate, fermented). Chocolate is made from cacao beans. Now you can eat raw chocolate, make raw food delights and frozen chocolate shakes. Have a chocolate party.
The Cacao tree shares a wide array of unique properties. Chocolate eating is often associated with love.
The cacao tastes similar to, yet better than, unsweetened bakers chocolate. A sweetener is often used like raw organic agave nectar in conjunction with your raw treat ingredients. A great chocolate dairy free shake consists of water, cacao, agave nectar, ice and macadamia nuts. Blend the cacao with the water and agave until smooth. Next add ice and quickly blend to crush ice into a slurry. Now get crazy.
What do I do with cacao beans?
*Peel the cacao beans with your fingers and fingernails or a small paring knife, rinse if desired.
Now there are many things to do (be the star of your next potluck):
* Eat them plain, chewing and experiencing the taste
* Add to your fruit, nut or coconut based smoothie
* Dip in Raw Agave Nectar and then in Maca for a Saturday night party treat
* Freeze them with agave and enjoy a frozen treat
* Creativity abounds in raw brownies or a raw chocolate pecan pie
INGREDIENTS.: ORGANIC CACAO BEANS
Net wt.: 2.5 lb. Product of Ecuador.
Warning! Eating cacao may cause you to have an incredible day.
CALL FOR QUANTITY & BULK PRICES, Cacao Nibs also available.
Recipe - Goddess Divanna
Blend 20 peeled cacao beans with 1 cup water, 3 tablespoons agave nectar, 1 teaspoon mesquite, 20 macadamia nuts, and 1 banana until smooth. Now add 2 cups of ice and 1 cup more water and blend into a slurry. Share with two friends.
Cacao, Raw Organic Beans (whole) 2.5 lb
- Refrigeration of these cacao beans is not required, although recommended for optimum freshness.
- These extremely high quality beans are Organic, raw cacao beans and exclusively sold in the United States by only a very few vendors.
- Be extremely aware of other cacao beans and nibs available on the world market because they are typically heated, fumigated and are contaminated by bacteria and fungus. We purchase the best, highly satisfying.
Everyday is a wonderful day!