Zeolite Shower Filter
The Zeolite Shower Filter will help remove fluoride, chlorine, chloramines, heavy metals, dirt, iron oxides ("rust water"), odors, harmful VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound) and other harmful contaminants from your shower experience. The result might be softer skin, fewer skin issues and more manageable hair.
This Shower Filter is produced from the highest quality component layers: zeolite micronized powder (which can attract certain heavy metals, viruses and bacteria), KDF-55 US-produced, finely granulated zinc and copper alloys (effective in removing chlorine, heavy metals and controlling build up of algae, fungi and bacteria), American-mined virgin quartz crystals, activated alumina (widely used to remove fluoride from drinking water) activated carbon (extremely porous to absorb odorous or colored substances) and shungite (rare carbon mineral).
The Zeolite Shower Filter has many advantages and is extremely easy to install and use. The filter does not require any cartridges and can simply be screwed in place. It lasts approximately 8-10 months and will markedly reduce chlorine, sulfur taste and odor while creating a refreshing and invigorating shower experience!
NOTE: This item is the shower filter only and does NOT include a shower head.
• Zeolite Micronized powder
• Shungite (Rare Carbon Mineral)
• KDF-55 US Produced (Non Chinese)
• American-mined virgin quartz crystals
• Activated Alumina
• Activated Carbon
1) Unscrew your existing shower head from the wall fitting.
2) Apply Teflon tape (provided) to wall fitting pipe threads (where your shower head was attached).
3) Remove red cap from filter and apply Teflon tape to threads.
4) Attach the stainless steel connector of the shower filter to wall fitting (where your shower head was attached).
5) WITHOUT YET ATTACHING YOUR SHOWER HEAD, turn the water on and off several times to allow the water to rinse out any fine black particles of the filtration medium.
6) Attach your shower head to the filter (where red cap was removed).
Note: The dark particles will dissipate within the first minute of use and will dispel completely after the first few days.