Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel, 12 oz
Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel by Morrocco Method conditions and encourages hair growth. It is no longer necessary to sacrifice style in order to avoid harmful chemicals. “Blood of the Dragon” Styling Gel is made from wild-crafted organic ingredients.
“Blood of the Dragon” Styling Gel is versatile, easy to use on wet or dry hair and popular with men and women of all ages and hair types. This refreshing product is light enough for fine, thin hair yet strong enough for the most coarsely unmanageable hair.
Multi-Purpose Uses : Dragon Gel softens rough cuticles; make it a part of your manicure and pedicure! Photography secret of the stars: Just before turning on your best smile for that all-important “headshot”, spread Dragon Gel over your front teeth for a photo that will really “pop”!. Do not eat, rinse away.
Ten Reasons to Use “Blood of the Dragon” Styling Gel: Vegan, Raw, Animal Friendly and Cruelty Free!
1. Conditioning gel heals split ends, encourages growth, soothes sun-burned scalp.
2. No artificial additives or fragrance --- only the subtle citrus essence of 100% natural ingredients.
3. Detangles wet hair, enhances natural waves and curls.
4. Personally adjustable to your styling needs: adds lift and volume or powers a radical stiff style.
5. 100% Natural Gel gives a long-lasting set.
6. All ingredients are raw, vegan and wild-crafted organic.
7. Controls unruly eyebrows or mustache: ultra gentle and safe.
8. Is the Ultimate for Luxurious Hair with a Vibrant Sheen!
9. Gluten, Alcohol and Chemical FREE - great for chemically sensitive individuals.
10. A little goes a long way - a little dab will do ya!
Ingredients (Raw, Vegan Organic): Organically grown aloe vera—nourishing and moisturizing; Blood of the Dragon—restorative and rare conditioning herbs; marine proteins of sea silk, kelp, nori, kombu and fucus—rejuvenating and revitalizing; yucca and cactus; enriched volcanic ash with herbs and spices—deep conditioning; xanthan gum—natural thickening botanical; orange seed from China—natural preservative; pure sweet orange oil and lemon oil; willow bark, potassium sorbate, ashberry—naturally occurring food grade preservatives.
This synergistic blend of enlivened, charged botanicals and hand-picked herbs are mixed, blended, and bottled according to the moon cycles used by ancient farmers.
Net wt: 12 oz