Gopal's Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Original Flavor, 2 oz
These sprouted sunflower seeds are nourishing and full of flavor. Easy for an on-the-go snack just tear the top and pour. They are great for car rides, hiking, to keep at your desk and even for kids. You can't go wrong with these sunflower seeds!
Ingredients: Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Stone Ground Himalayan Crystal Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size: 1oz (28g), Amount per Serving: Calories 164, Fat Cal. 121, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (6% DV), Trans. Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg, Sodium 180mg (8% DV), Total Carb. 6g (2% DV), Fiber 2g (10% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (1% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (8% DV). Present Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2.000 calorie diet.
Weight: 2 oz (57 g)